Thursday, August 26, 2010

August Keeps Gaining Memories!

August 25, 2010 at 10:20pm, Keats Asa Glass was born to Noah and Jana. He was 22 inches long and 8 pounds, 15 ounces! HUGE BABY! Jana did such an incredible job... she too, is one of my biggest heros! She is so beautiful and takes giving birth like a champion! I cannot believe they are now a family of FIVE (that's how big MY family--the Rogers--is!)

The sweet boy had such a bruised face and the umbilical cord was tangled around his neck! He is such a blessing and I cannot wait to hug and squeeze him! It will be so fun that he and Ryvers are only 2 weeks apart! I now have six nieces and nephews and feel so honored to be an Aunt to so many! Do I have baby fever yet? HECK NO! :)
Every day I am grateful to God that I come home to only my husband and our animals... I still can't ever fathom being a Mom! To God be the glory though, forever and ever and I am so thankful for all of his blessings!

"Steadfast love and faithfulness meet; righteousness and peace kiss each other. Faithfulness springs up from the ground, and righteousness looks down from the sky. Yes, the Lord will give what is good." PSALM 85:10,11

1 comment:

  1. You are so so sweet to write all of these memories down for us!! Thank you for being in the room to support me again. Love you always!!

    ReplyDelete