Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Welcome March

Welcome, March! My arms and heart are wide open! The fact that it is March 3 blows my mind! My last day at the vet office will be next Thursday the 11th and Monday the 15th I start my new job orientation. The 22nd is my first 3rd hour shift! And on the 25th I will finally be 22 years old. [I feel like such a baby being married to a 26 year old and having most of my friends be around that age!]

I am doing really well in A&P! I got a B on the 2nd exam and a B+ on the 3rd. The 4th is on Monday the 8th and I am excited to take it, [It's over bones and the integumentary system.] The funny thing is, I am not doing very well in my philosophy class [which is my MAJOR,] and my professor hates me. Isn't it weird how things change and grow and we are given a new perspective? 


One of my best friend's Danielle got married this past Saturday. She looked so beautiful and happy and innocent! They had been dating almost three years (one month short,) and I am so excited to watch her grow as a wife. 

I am going home to MI next weekend Friday-Sunday. It will be the last time I am home until May, after I am GRADUATED, for my best friend and sister's wedding, Peggy O! 

My sister-in-law Sarah has popped by the way. She is absolutely adorable as a pregnant woman. She had an early ultrasound and they were pretty certain she is having a boy...but it was still a little early to tell. I am so excited! I cannot wait to watch her grow in the Lord during this time period and to give birth to a beautiful baby! I don't get to see her often...but I love and adore her so much.  


I am very excited to see God work. Asa and I have been praying about searching for a new church... which is incredibly hard on him as he has been attending our church for 26 years, and while I've been there for three... I do think God may be calling us elsewhere. We visited our friends the Boyds' in Georgetown this past Sunday and it was SUCH a blessing. It is so good to be around FRESH, NEW, REAL individuals who just LOVE the Lord and us. As soon as I hugged Myranda, I felt a huge sense of relief and love wash over me for the first time in a long time! 

Anyway, back to studying. 
Thank you, Lord for your love, your PATIENCE with me as your child...and your mercy. I love you :)

2 comments:

  1. so many new things happening in March!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I found your blog...now I can keep up with your life!

    ReplyDelete