Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Almost done!!!!

One final left to go: A&P. I must get a high B on it in order to get my required B- for Bellarmine...Stressed much? Not really...yet, but that's because I haven't begun studying! YIKES! I plan to this afternoon... "plan to." We'll see. I can only get 15 out of 100 wrong on the final... I got 15 wrong out of 35 on my last EXAM! Oh Lord be with me! Maybe he is trying to tell me I won't be GOING to Bellarmine? But I'm not sure...We will find out April 27th! 
In other news, I was offered DAYS at Kosair! They don't know when I can start...*bummer* and it will either be May 9 (end of this schedule) or June 20 (end of next schedule), which is a double bummer. Now that I know I will be working days, it is harder to see myself working 12 hour nights! I DO enjoy nights though...and I was REALLY torn in my decision! I know the nurses, the PCA's, the managers, etc. and I am used to the schedule! I have no idea how days will work with my schedule next fall with me taking pre-reqs at JCC? Everyone keeps saying, "How will you do school?" I DON'T KNOW!!! But I know God is in this all the way...so I have nothing to lose by trusting Him! As always! I plan on taking Developmental Psych online and A&P II with the lab come August. It shouldn't be too hard to only have ONE class with a lab that I'm actually attending outside of my home, so I don't see how scheduling myself 3 days a week will be that difficult in the long run.
I am SO ready for summer! I can't believe I will be DONE *forever* quote on quote, April 27th! I will be a college graduate! I will have my Bachelor's in Philosophy & Bioethics! Woo hooooooooooooooooo! Can't wait to celebrate. 

Anyway... time to shower and run my dogs and go tanning and THEN, come home and open my A&P notes! I am working tonight, tomorrow AND Thursday all in a row. 3 nights in a row... eeeeeek! I can do it though. I get to sleep in Friday and Saturday AND Monday! 

OH: Also, I went with my sister *in law* Jana to her ultrasound yesterday, she is 20 weeks and 1 day according to them, and we found out: SHE IS HAVING A BABY BOY!!!!!! His name is Keats Asa Glass! How exciting is that! It was beyond amazing to see an ACTUAL ultrasound! Now I've seen her deliver her last baby girl and I got to see Keats in his mama's BELLY! I feel like one lucky little sister. Here are some photos of her adorable self: 



           *The day after she got back from Portugal with her sweet
              family!*

1 comment:

  1. man what i wouldn't give to look like what i did in that last picture and that was 19 weeks pregnant!! yikes....soooooooooo ready to not be huge!! so happy you have a blog that i can read!!!! love you sister!!

    ReplyDelete