Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another Interview!

I wanted to update: ANOTHER recruiter called me and I have a SECOND interview! This position is full time, 3rd shift, being a PCA (Patient Care Assistant) in Kosair as well, in the med-surg unit! Now, this is 40 hours a week so 3 days a week...and head on patient care: changing beds, cleaning patients (KIDS THOUGH!), everything, which would TOTALLY get me ready for clinicals and nursing if that is the route I take.
Basically I need God to COMPLETELY work this one: open one door, close another, open both and let me choose or close both of them! (Ouch. I hope not.)

PLEASE be praying whomever DOES read these facinating blog entries of mine. Both interviews are Feb 2. The NICU is at 9am and the PCA is at 10am! What a full and nerve wracking morning!

I am so incredibly grateful that God is working and everything is moving FORWARD to be potentially having a job in a HOSPITAL! Wow.

Alright...Thanks for reading, whoever you are :)


No comments:

Post a Comment