Tuesday, January 26, 2010

An Encouraged Soul

I feel encouraged so I felt I may as well share the things I am encouraged by:

  • I literally prayed that God would give me Christian girlfriends who just love Jesus and who I can go to and talk to and count on. A few weeks later I met my 2 next door neighbors, both of whom love Jesus, pursue friendship with me (and they are as obsessed with dogs as I am...so that was a huge bonus!) God answered my prayer! 
  • I prayed God would give me people to study with who could encourage me and who could meet with me often. Via email, I met several classmates and tonight was our first meeting and it was a huge blessing! I literally failed my first A&P exam, but I feel encouraged that it can only go uphill from here. God answered my prayer! 
  • I have been applying to Norton hospital for WELL over a year and Monday night a recruiter called me for an interview. This is a huge deal. I am interviewing Feb 2 at 9am to be a Unit Secretary in the NICU. God completely answered my prayer! [I may not get the job, however, I simply prayed all afternoon on Monday that someone from Norton would please call: and someone did.
Basically, I feel like God has been working incredibly hard to open my eyes to see that He does answer prayer. He does listen, he does care, and even if I continue to fail my exams (which my LORD I pray I don't!!!), even if I don't get this job-->Life will STILL go on and God is AMAZING! I have chills. I am so in love with my Savior. 


I just wanted to share. Thank you, Jesus, for who you are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment