Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Prayer Request




I have absolutely no idea if ANYONE in their right mind would ever read my blogs. But on the assumption that someone does, I am requesting prayer for my first anatomy/physiology exam that is Friday, Jan 22, at 8am! I get so worked up over tests, especially science ones!!! I have studied probably 3 hours tonight and have a million flashcards to quiz myself over. I am planning on waking up early to study more before work (as Grey's and Private Practice is on tomorrow NIGHT so I want to feel confident before then on this studying stuff!) 

Anyway...again I repeat, what kind of dummy takes A&P I their SENIOR year of college in their LAST semester when they DO NO HAVE TO? At least God may show me early the signs to my future, right? Ha ha. We'll see. 

Goodnight, All!

No comments:

Post a Comment