Thursday, February 4, 2010

God Answered

The decision has been made!!!!!! I had the interview mentioned in the last post, and I actually got a phone call that evening while I was at work, that Shelli the RN Manager who interviewed me, was "incredibly impressed and drawn to me," so they offered me the job! I had prayed that God would give me whichever job HE wanted for me, and whichever one would be the best fit. So: I TOOK IT! I start March 15th, which is perfect because that's the week of U of L's spring break, so I'll have orientation every single day that week but no school to worry about! And then by the time classes begin March 22nd, I'll have exactly a month left of school. I am so excited. I could not believe that I was hired that quickly...Terri, the recruiter who spoke to me, said it's incredibly rare that one gets hired so quickly after an interview! God is doing something in my life! This will be the perfect position to show me if nursing is the career for me. [Well, contigent on me passing my nursing pre-reqs as well...] But still! I am incredibly excited. I told my current job, the vet clinic, and they were amazing. Lauren, the manager, was so supportive and sweet...easy to talk to and she gave me a big hug! And Dr. Vaughn was also incredibly supportive! 
What an exciting chapter. I will be working with doctors and nurses and CHILDREN and their families! I cannot wait to be a witness and express my joy for Christ!!!!!!!!!!

Also, another answered prayer: Nathan is out of the hospital and HOME! He was discharged last night and he is SO happy to be home! He was there for 11 days! I am so relieved that he and my mom got to sleep in a REAL bed last night! Praise Jesus! I am so grateful for the blood of Christ and Redemption. It has been fascinating to see Him move so quickly the past week as all my brothers and sisters in Christ came together and lifted up our prayers! I know adjusting to this new job will be difficult and even very stressful, as working 12 hours nights will be something BRAND NEW for me. I pray that I manage my emotions well and that Asa and I will be strong and adjust in good timing. I am so in love with my husband, who has been so supportive of everything!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment